If you live anywhere near the Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church on North 8th and Havemeyer, then certainly you have experienced the majesty that is the Giglio Feast. It’s not just a 12-day church carnival with midway games, ferris wheel, sugary drinks and fried foods, but the fest also carries with it a strong Italian tradition.
- Free Soil Testing This Saturday (7/21) at Franklin Street Garden
- Jewelry for Psychedelic Biker Witches – Popup This Saturday (7/21)
- Thursday Spotlight: Chinese Artist Qieer Wang Portrays Mental Illness and More in Her Art
- National Hot Dog Day, Epic Ride, Weird Science and Glitter Punk Extravaganza — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/18 – 7/24)
- Stargaze in Transmitter Park Tomorrow Night (Thursday, 7/19)