If you live anywhere near the Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church on North 8th and Havemeyer, then certainly you have experienced the majesty that is the Giglio Feast. It’s not just a 12-day church carnival with midway games, ferris wheel, sugary drinks and fried foods, but the fest also carries with it a strong Italian tradition.
- Environmental History Project, Peppermint Soda, Gateway to Greenpoint — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (6/19-6/25)
- We’re Going Camping, See You July 1st
- Greenpoint This Week: Religious Vaccine Exemption, CB1 SUV Outrage, Perplexing Petroleum Vapors
- Petroleum Build up in Sewer Lines Caused Vapors City and State Reps Say
- Celebrate International Axe Throwing Day With Bury the Hatchet