If you live anywhere near the Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church on North 8th and Havemeyer, then certainly you have experienced the majesty that is the Giglio Feast. It’s not just a 12-day church carnival with midway games, ferris wheel, sugary drinks and fried foods, but the fest also carries with it a strong Italian tradition.
- Kingsland Wildflowers Festival, Spirit Animal Opening, Art Book Fair — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (9/18-9/24)
- Group Floats Separate Swimming for Men and Women at Williamsburg Pool
- Is Sunnyside Yards the Next Hudson Yards?
- City Council Puts Brakes on Community Board Spending
- Climate Week Events Happening in North Brooklyn