If you live anywhere near the Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church on North 8th and Havemeyer, then certainly you have experienced the majesty that is the Giglio Feast. It’s not just a 12-day church carnival with midway games, ferris wheel, sugary drinks and fried foods, but the fest also carries with it a strong Italian tradition.
- Third-of-its-kind Industrial Development Gets Green Light
- Enid’s Final Two Weekends Take Shape
- Ice Cream Tasting, Purim, Our Damn Selves Market and Romance Partici-Party! — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (3/20-3/26)
- Environmental Cleanup to Begin at Toxic Williamsburg Parking Lot
- Open Jazz Session Launches at Warsaw for Monthly Series