If you live anywhere near the Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church on North 8th and Havemeyer, then certainly you have experienced the majesty that is the Giglio Feast. It’s not just a 12-day church carnival with midway games, ferris wheel, sugary drinks and fried foods, but the fest also carries with it a strong Italian tradition.
- Food News: BBQ and Southern Food Popups, Everyday Brunch & A Fish Sauce Workshop
- 80s Inspired Beach Bar, The Breakers Hosts Charity Party to Support Local (Tuesday 9/25)
- Police Searching For Man Accused of Hate Crime Beating in Williamsburg
- From Missions of Mercy to Saving Smiles in Greenpoint: Meet Dr. Jacqueline Pierre
- 3rd Annual Kingsland Wildflowers Festival returns THIS SATURDAY! FREE to enter! (9/22)