Looking for Oktoberfest events in Greenpoint?
• Yummy Eats Presidential Debate @ TBD (222 Franklin St) 8pm, Southwestern Dinner: Chipotle Fried Chicken, 7 Pepper Vegan Chili, Cilantro Lime Rice, Guacamole, Black Bean & Mango Salad, Salsa Fresca
• NAG Debate Watching@ Black Rabbit (91 Greenpoint Ave) 8:30-10:30pm, the “Domestic Policy” Debate with fun quizzes & games & prizes
♫ The Denzels / Gunfight! @ Legion Bar (790 Metropolitan Ave) 8pm
♫ The Netherlands / Lost Boy? / The Hate My Day Jobs / Sloth Bear @ Delinquency (1031 Grand St.) 9pm
• Pumpkin Day @ McCarren Park, 11am-1pm, $10, Pick your own pumpkin, decorate it & take it home. Arts/crafts, live music by the Newtown Creek Players, & yummy things to eat by Urban Rustic, plus a costume swap by KRRB.
♫ The Psyched / Major Stars / Radical Dads / Warm Soda @ Public Assembly (70 North 6th St.) 8pm, $10
♫ The Dig / The We Shared Milk / Buffalo Jump @ Cameo Gallery (93 N. 6th St) 8pm, $8
* Compostoberfest @ McCarren Park, 2-5pm, learn about existing citywide compost initiatives, compost cooking and get some hands-on experience at North Brooklyn Compost Project!
• Newtown Creek Bike Riding Tour: Cruising the Queens Side @ NAG Office (110 Kent Ave. @ N8th) 2-5:30pm, Tour industrial North Brooklyn and learn about “black mayonnaise” and the other nastiness that lurks beneath the surface of Newtown Creek and discuss the future of this rapidly developing neighborhood, RSVP
* Greenpointers’ Pick