Greenpointers Holiday Market, Oddities Flea, Myths of Creation Holiday Pop Up — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (12/4-12/10)
☺Hey! It’s a Comedy Show @ Silver Light Tavern (689 Lorimer St), 730pm, $5, a stand-up comedy show bringing you some of New York’s best comedians, More Info
♫♦ Set Me Free – The Musical @ Muriel Schulman Theater (106 Calyer St), 8pm, $40, a story of finding a way to accept your past while planning for the future. Love heals all wounds, Buy Tix
* 94 Precinct Community Council Meeting @ St. John’s Lutheran Church (155 Milton St) 7pm, FREE, More Info
♫ Dervisi @ TROOST (1011 Manhattan Ave), 8pm, FREE, More Info
THURSDAY 12/5 –
^ East/West Noodleways @ Archestratus Books & Foods (160 Huron St), 630pm, $20, an arancine happy hour, panel discussion, Q + A, and book signing, Buy Tix
♫♦ Dobbin St 3rd Anniversary Party @ Dobbin St (64 Dobbin St), 730pm, FREE, speciality cocktails, bites by vendor friends, and a special choreography compilation, RSVP
♦ Opening Party @ Miriam Gallery (319 Bedford Ave) 6pm, FREE, welcome Miriam to the neighborhood along with a site-specific sound and movement performance and a risograph printing station, More Info
♫ Puce Mary, JFK, Wetware, 51717, Hive Mind @ Saint Vitus Bar (1120 Manhattan Ave), 8pm, $15, Buy Tix
Dance with the sugar plum fairies inside our dreamy Nutcracker-themed Holiday Market on Sunday, Dec 8th, 1-7 pm. Located inside the gorgeous Greenpoint Loft (67 West St, 5th Flr.), our highly-curated selection of indie makers will be selling irresistible handcrafted gifts and tasty treats. Warm your cockles with FREE fun activities including Acupuncture Treatments, Tarot Readings, Face Painting, Nail Art, Holiday Ornament Making and more!
First 100 guests get a signed copy of artist Alex Russell’s The Great Map of Greenpoint poster!!
Inside our magical Land of Sweets, sip on spiced mulled wine and sample a delectable array of international flavors in what is one of the most unique shopping experiences in Brooklyn! RSVP today!
♦ Continuum @ Greenpoint Gallery (390 Mcguinness Blvd) 8Pm, FREE, retrospective following the thread of the female figure through nearly a decade of paintings and studies, along with a musical guest performance, More Info
♫ Outer Orbit x Material @ Magick City (37 Box St), 10pm, $10, music from Unwritten Punk, Examine, The Third Kind, The Breaking Sounds, Under Fascist Control, and Caught in a Trap, Buy Tix
♫ Puce Mary, JFK, Wetware, 51717, Hive Mind @ Saint Vitus Bar (1120 Manhattan Ave), 8pm, Buy Tix
♦ 29Rooms @ 25 Kent (25 Kent Ave), 1030am, $25, a space where you’re encouraged to explore, create, play, dance, and connect, Buy Tix
Attend a performance of
“ACTION HEROES: Sooner, Higher, Faster, Harder” on December 8th at 3pm.
followed by an all-ages cocktail party featuring drinks & snacks to help celebrate the holiday
A PERCENTAGE OF EVERY TICKET SOLD WILL BE DONATED TO THE BIG BROOKLYN HOLIDAY TOY DRIVE.
There will also be a toy collection box on site for new, unwrapped toys for boys and girl (ages 4-14) on the day of the performance.
Tickets are $25 and include popcorn and a drink before/during the show & post-performance goodies with family, friends and Streb staff.
To get your Tickets & RSVP please email
* Oddities Flea Market Brooklyn “Holiday of Wonders” @ Villain (307 Kent Ave), 7pm, $10+, a curious, curated collection of the best purveyors of the odd and unique, Buy Tix
♫ Triskelion Arts’ Fundraising Party! @ STriskelion Arts (106 Calyer St), 7pm, $10, dancing, celebrating, eating, libations, magic! + performances & a live auction, Buy Tix
☺Good For You comedy @ Cantina Royal (58 N 3rd St) 9pm, FREE, More Info
♫ LFD Album Release – Live Footage X Danny Meyer @ 390 McGuinness Blvd) 8pm, $20-$30, Buy Tix
* Gold Dust: A Sustainable Holiday Pop Up @ The William Vale (111 North 12th St) 12pm, $15, a two-day pop-up wholly dedicated to showcasing vintage and repurposed goods as essential to our sustainable future, Buy Tix
* Greenpointers “The Nutcracker” Holiday Market 2019 @ Greenpoint Loft (67 West St), 1pm, FREE, the rustic Greenpoint Loft will be transformed into a magical winter wonderland filled with local artisans, tasty treats and TONS of free interactive activities, More Info
* 94th Precinct Community Council’s Children’s Christmas Party @ 100 Dobbin St, 1230pm, FREE, annual Children’s Christmas Party; enjoy FREE arts & crafts, games, food and more, More Info
* Myths of Creation Holiday Pop Up @ Myths of Creation (421 Graham Ave) 12pm, FREE, More Info
♫ Kadhja Bonet @ National Sawdust (80 N 6th St) 7pm, $25, Buy Tix
♫ The Greenpoint Songwriters Exchange Showcase @ Pete’s Candy Store (709 Lorimer St.), 6pm, FREE, More Info
*☺ Regular Comedy Presents: GULMAN SHOW @ Baby’s All Right (146 Broadway), 8pm, $15, Buy Tix
☺ Kismet: A Comedy Show of Chances @ Knitting Factory (361 Metropolitan Ave), 10pm, FREE, More Info
♫ The Brooklyn Bluegrass Collective @ Brooklyn Bowl (61 Wythe Ave), 8pm, $8, Buy Tix
* Brooklyn CB1 Combined Public Hearing and Board Meeting @ Swinging 60’s Senior Citizen Center (211 Ainslie St), 6pm, FREE, More Info
♦ Fanny Howe, Susan Howe, and Helen Howe on Mary Manning @ Light Industry (155 Freeman St), 730pm, $8, More Info
* New Kings Democrats Holiday Party @ The Woods 48 S 4th St), 6pm, $25+, Buy Tix
♫ CAAMP @ Brooklyn Steel (319 Frost St), 8pm, $25, Buy Tix
* Greenpointers Pick
^ Literary Event
♦ Art & Film
☺ Comedy Event
# Foodie Event
♥ Pheremones Likely