Four awesome markets are happening in Greenpoint this Sunday, December 11th, all within a four block radius! Here’s our guide on how to manage your retail therapy this weekend and get it all done in one fell swoop!
1. Get prepped for a full day of shopping at Homecoming (107 Franklin St.) with a to-go coffee and Dough donut, while you find a brief moment of zen by breathing in the fresh air provided by all the plants and fresh cut flowers the coffeeshop sells alongside small bohemian gifts.
2. The first market you should check out is our Greenpointers Holiday Tropical Market at The Greenpoint Loft (67 West Street, 1–7pm), with beautifully crafted unique gifts from very talented local artisans and enjoy a day full of FREE fun activities, food, mojitos, mulled wine, and seasonal craft beer! Massages, photo booth, henna tattoos, bang trims, face painting, nail art and more! Here are more deets, meet the bands who are performing live, and preview our vendors!
3. Once you’ve filled up your shopping bags at the Greenpointers Market, head around the corner to the Pin & Patch Pop-Up at Tender Trap (66 Greenpoint Ave.), from 1pm–6pm. Local artists Pinpoint will be there, amongst many other lady makers in the Girl Pin Gang, so you’re bound to find plenty of awesome stocking stuffers.
4. By this point you might need another caffeine boost. Hit Littleneck Outpost (128 Franklin Street) to re-fuel with a little coffee or matcha. They also have a small selection of gourmet foodstuffs and housewares, if there are still some more people you have to check off your Nice list. And if you’re hungry, the avocado toast is a thing of beauty.
7. Finally, unwind with a cozy dinner at Le Gamin (108 Franklin Street). Next year they’re celebrating their 25th anniversary of opening in New York on Macdougal Street. Order a nice bottle of French wine, some escargots, and gift yourself the steak. You’ve earned it.