Berry Hill, Edible Plants, Silent Drape Runners Mix, Alligators, Bike Patrol, Art Show at Pumps – The Hook-Up (6/29)
• In what Bedford & Bowery call “Berry Hill” North Brooklynites clad in polos and khakis are giving the area a Manhattan feel.
• Nationally, it’s getting better to get gay married, now we need to get the rest of the 37 homophone states on board. (NY Times)
• Alligator parts found in Williamsburg (FreeWilliamsburg)
• Bushwick Daily reports on an art show at Pumps – our local titty bar.
• Watch out Citibike users… more tickets for cyclists in Brooklyn (Gothamist)
• As they bid farewell, Silent Drape Runners releases a digital mix tape (Brooklyn Based)