• Hayseed’s Big City Farm Grand Opening @ (218 India St) 7pm, live music, drinks, chat with urban farmers
♫ Fletcher C. Johnson/The Goddamn Rattlesnakes/The Waivers @ Unions Pool (484 Union Ave) 9pm, $5
♫ Funky Warsaw @ Warsaw (261 Driggs Ave.) 10pm, 60’s soul 45’s, drink specials
♫ Hunx & His Punx/Natural Child/The Foxx @ Glasslands (289 Kent Ave.) 8:30pm, $10 in advance, $12 at door, BUY TIX
• Brooklyn Soul Club @ Kinfolk Studios (11th@Wythe) 10pm, Non-Stop Dance Party with Jack Dutone
• Easter Egg Hunt & Party @ McGolrick Park & Lutheran Church of the Messiah (129 Russell St.) 10am, Egg Hunt (free) in park, followed by a party at the Church. $3 per person if you bring a snack, dancing, arts & crafts & refreshments.
* 79 Years of Session Beers @ Diamond (43 Franklin St) April 7 is the day prohibition ended, but only for session beer drinkers. The first baby step of Repeal only allowed beer under 4% to be consumed by the American public. Celebrate the anniversary of this happy occasion all day and night with the best session beers in New York City! Serving up a special list of craft-brewed, quaffable American beers around 4% for just $4 each!
• Shop, Drop & Drink @ Williamsburg (Neighborhood-wide) All day, 50 businesses will offer various sales, special events, and performances, including; Bird, In God We Trust, Life:Curated, Jumelle, Shoe Market, Catbird, The Commodore, Momofuku Milk Bar, plus Smorgasburg reopens for the season!
* Spring Weekender @ Dekalb Market (138 Willoughby St.) 10-6pm, Contributor Joann Kim produced event includes 10am Mimosas, Easter egg hunt, a curated flower and garden flea market, urban farming demos, live music, etc!
♫ Solo Dame Indie Pop! @ Matchless (557 Manhattan Ave.) 11:30pm, $3, Spinning your favorite indie-rock, dream-pop, electro-pop and powerpop from Spain, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Argentina, Venezuela, and all over Latin America!
• Easter Extravaganza @ Greenpoint Church (136 Milton St) 11am worship followed by Jazz Band, Photo Booth, Food, Easter Egg Hunt, Puppet Show, 2:30 BYO-Dessert Contest, 4-7pm help make a meal for the homeless & hungry.
* Living Small: Free Lecture @ Peter’s Candy Store (709 Lorimer St.) 7:30pm, Exploring the Small House Movement w/Jeffrey McKean
Friday 4/13/12, 7pm – Cajun Feast Soup Kitchen Benefit hosted by Greenpointers & Yummy Eats @ Greenpoint Church, $40, More info
Sunday 4/15/12, 2pm – Greenpointers Juice Cleanse Workshop with Deborah from Juice Pirate @ Human@Ease, $25 with option to sign-up for a 3-day cleanse, More info
Wednesday 4/18/12, 8pm – Greenpointers Comedy Night to Benefit Dog Habitat Rescue @ Saint Vitus, $5
Monday 4/23/12, 7pm – Greenpointers Rice Ball Class & Supper with Jen @ Paulie Gee’s, $35, includes wine, More info
* Greenpointers’ Pick