New apartments aren’t the only thing popping up on West Street! This past weekend, West Wine Bar had its soft opening at 67 West Street between Noble and Milton in Greenpoint, and at 5 pm on Sunday, the place was bustling. The door was wide open with knowledgeable and friendly staff ready to greet the neighborhood. There were a handful of patrons at tables throughout the evening with locals popping in and out to check out the new space. And, of course, the wines, of which there are many.
- Our Holiday Market Is Over but Winter Candyland Lives On In Our Photo Booth!
- Where to Get Sweet & Savory Treats for Holiday Parties
- Get Unlimited Craft Cocktails at Spiked Mug Fest for 30% Off
- Art, Urban Equity and Brooklyn in Albany — The Hook-up 12/15
- Bellocq, Greenpoint’s Very Own Tea Atelier on West Street