New apartments aren’t the only thing popping up on West Street! This past weekend, West Wine Bar had its soft opening at 67 West Street between Noble and Milton in Greenpoint, and at 5 pm on Sunday, the place was bustling. The door was wide open with knowledgeable and friendly staff ready to greet the neighborhood. There were a handful of patrons at tables throughout the evening with locals popping in and out to check out the new space. And, of course, the wines, of which there are many.
- Greenpoint Open Studios Returns with 400 Local Artists! (Sat 6/1- Sun 6/2)
- Soup, Subways and a Study — The Hook-up (5/25)
- Venezuelan Pop-Up Dinner at Brooklyn Kitchen (6/2)
- Celebrate and Send Off 10 Years in Greenpoint at Cleopatra’s This Saturday Night! (5/26)
- Walk This Way: Floating Bridge Proposed Between Greenpoint and LIC