New apartments aren’t the only thing popping up on West Street! This past weekend, West Wine Bar had its soft opening at 67 West Street between Noble and Milton in Greenpoint, and at 5 pm on Sunday, the place was bustling. The door was wide open with knowledgeable and friendly staff ready to greet the neighborhood. There were a handful of patrons at tables throughout the evening with locals popping in and out to check out the new space. And, of course, the wines, of which there are many.
- Annual Good Friday Procession, “The Way of the Cross,” Returns to Greenpoint
- FOA Collective Brings Local Artists Together at New Home Goods Shop on Franklin Street
- Lloyd Kaufman Brings His Latest Cult Horror Movie to Film Noir Cinema
- L Train Non-Shutdown Starts 4/26
- P.S. 34 Elementary’s Eco-Fashion Show is Tonight (4/18)