New apartments aren’t the only thing popping up on West Street! This past weekend, West Wine Bar had its soft opening at 67 West Street between Noble and Milton in Greenpoint, and at 5 pm on Sunday, the place was bustling. The door was wide open with knowledgeable and friendly staff ready to greet the neighborhood. There were a handful of patrons at tables throughout the evening with locals popping in and out to check out the new space. And, of course, the wines, of which there are many.
- Eckford Street Studio is partnering with Dandelion, Enid’s, and more to help raise money for their communal programs
- Preview our Boo!-tee-ful Samhain Fall Market Vendors and Meet Them IRL THIS SUNDAY (10/28)!
- Rock Band Wilson Comes to St. Vitus with New Album “Tasty Nasty”
- Brooklyn Snow Crab Fest Returns!
- North Brooklyn Celebrates Environmental Victories at Annual Party