New apartments aren’t the only thing popping up on West Street! This past weekend, West Wine Bar had its soft opening at 67 West Street between Noble and Milton in Greenpoint, and at 5 pm on Sunday, the place was bustling. The door was wide open with knowledgeable and friendly staff ready to greet the neighborhood. There were a handful of patrons at tables throughout the evening with locals popping in and out to check out the new space. And, of course, the wines, of which there are many.
- Haunted House, Bake Sale, Carnival Games, Face Painting: The PS 110 Fall Carnival is TODAY! (10/21)
- MySpace Indie Sensation, Black Kids, Return With New Album Rookie and an Attempt to Revive Bandcamp + Playing Baby’s All Right (10/23)
- Check out the Mary Fisher Home, Greenpoint’s 19th Century Artists’ Colony
- Dangerous Donuts, Mercedes by the Minute, and Greenpoint’s Beef with Friendly Reminder Emails — The Hook-up (10/20)
- North Brooklyn’s Best Post-Workout Fuel Spots