Wow so many local holiday shopping markets are coming out of the woodwork!
There are more events in our weekly calendar. Submit Greenpoint events, too!
For all more Brooklyn Holiday Markets, click here.
♫ Wild Yaks / Love as Laughter / Jonathan Toubin / Frankie Rose / TEEN / Thanksgiving Brown @ Union Pool (484 Union Ave) 7pm
♫ Heliotropes / Dead Stars / Lazyeyes / Quiet Loudly @ Muchmore’s (2 Havemeyer St) 8pm, FREE
* Grand Street Holiday Window Display Competition @ Grand St (betw. Union & Bushwick Ave.) 6-8:30pm, Local high school art students design window displays for 8 businesses, free food and drinks, Santa and Carolers, a Holiday Scavenger Hunt, More info
• Withering Frost Holiday Spectacular @ Store on Graham Ave (betw. Withers & Frost) 6-8pm, Treehouse, Moves Brooklyn, Tiger Blanket Records, and more local businesses will be serving up drinks, live music, specials and good cheer!
♫ Ancient Sky / Bubbly Mommy Gun @ Union Pool (484 Union Ave) 9pm, $8
• Williamsburg Fashion Weekend Holyday Market @ Bird River Studios (343 Grand St) 11am-7pm
• Holiday Craft Fair @ 3rd Ward (195 Morgan Ave) noon-6pm
* Underground Holiday Fair @ 119 Jewel St, noon, original and unique work by local artists, designers and artisans, RSVP
♫ Winter Wonderland Romp @ Littlefield (622 Degraw St) 8pm-1am, jazz by The Hot Sardine, burlesque performers, holiday punch drink special, Winterland photo booth, LIMITED TIME: TIX ONLY $10, RSVP
♫ OÍDO: An Experiment in Sound & Sculpture @ Saint Peter & Paul Theatre (288 Berry St) 6:30pm, $6:30pm, Fundraiser for Williamsburg’s PS 84 Rooftop Hydroponic Greenhouse Classroom, a unique collaboration between Tunde Adebimpe (TV on the Radio) and sculptor/light artist Ivan Navarro, Buy Tix
♫ Cool Serbia / Daytona / Summer Saints @ Danny Screams Studios (220 Leonard St) 8:30pm, $7
• Sacred Object Holiday Bazaar @ Maha Rose (97 Green street g3) noon-6pm, all hand made, all magic, all love
* Greenpointers’ Pick