Crafty Markets, PS84 Greenhouse Concert, Wonderland Romp, Degenerate Art Fair, Gift-A-Ganza: What’s Happening Greenpoint? (12/12-12/16)
Wow so many local holiday shopping markets are coming out of the woodwork!
For all more Brooklyn Holiday Markets, click here.
♥ Craft Fair @ Lodge (318 Grand St) 6-10pm, drink specials, Rockaways raffle, handmade crafts
♥ Sandy Relief Concert & Prayer, Love & Thank You from Japan[email protected] Park Presbyterian Church (165 W 86th St, NYC) 8pm, FREE, door donations donated to sandy relief, popular American and Japanese songs and prayers, RSVP
♫ Wild Yaks / Love as Laughter / Jonathan Toubin / Frankie Rose / TEEN / Thanksgiving Brown @ Union Pool (484 Union Ave) 7pm
♫ Heliotropes / Dead Stars / Lazyeyes / Quiet Loudly @ Muchmore’s (2 Havemeyer St) 8pm, FREE
* Grand Street Holiday Window Display Competition @ Grand St (betw. Union & Bushwick Ave.) 6-8:30pm, Local high school art students design window displays for 8 businesses, free food and drinks, Santa and Carolers, a Holiday Scavenger Hunt, More info
• Withering Frost Holiday Spectacular @ Store on Graham Ave (betw. Withers & Frost) 6-8pm, Treehouse, Moves Brooklyn, Tiger Blanket Records, and more local businesses will be serving up drinks, live music, specials and good cheer!
♦ The Rabbis Art Show @ The Yard (33 Nassau Ave) 6-8pm, series of solo exhibitions of nearly 40 portraits of Rabbis by Joy Mahana.
♫ Ancient Sky / Bubbly Mommy Gun @ Union Pool (484 Union Ave) 9pm, $8
♥ Resonate & Rebuild @ Reverse Space (28 Frost St) 7-11pm, a silent art auction and exhibition, RSVP
♦ Crystal Garden Opening Reception @ the one well (165 Greenpoint Ave) 7-10pm, Marni Gellman transforms the front window into a crystal garden, the audience is led deep inside the crystal structures via abstract photos lining the walls, RSVP
♦ No Moss Group Art Show @ Ba’sik (323 Graham Ave) 7pm, RSVP
♥ Holiday Open House @ Word (126 Franklin St) 10am-9pm, staff on hand help you find the right books and gifts, a donuts-and-hot chocolate station, and some guest authors to help wrap. All tips for wrapping will be donated to the Greenpoint Food Pantry.
• Williamsburg Fashion Weekend Holyday Market @ Bird River Studios (343 Grand St) 11am-7pm
• Holiday Craft Fair @ 3rd Ward (195 Morgan Ave) noon-6pm
* Underground Holiday Fair @ 119 Jewel St, noon, original and unique work by local artists, designers and artisans, RSVP
♫ Winter Wonderland Romp @ Littlefield (622 Degraw St) 8pm-1am, jazz by The Hot Sardine, burlesque performers, holiday punch drink special, Winterland photo booth, LIMITED TIME: TIX ONLY $10, RSVP
♫ OÍDO: An Experiment in Sound & Sculpture @ Saint Peter & Paul Theatre (288 Berry St) 6:30pm, $6:30pm, Fundraiser for Williamsburg’s PS 84 Rooftop Hydroponic Greenhouse Classroom, a unique collaboration between Tunde Adebimpe (TV on the Radio) and sculptor/light artist Ivan Navarro, Buy Tix
♫ Cool Serbia / Daytona / Summer Saints @ Danny Screams Studios (220 Leonard St) 8:30pm, $7
• Sacred Object Holiday Bazaar @ Maha Rose (97 Green street g3) noon-6pm, all hand made, all magic, all love
♦ Degenerate Craft Fair @ The Dumbo Loft (155 Water St) noon-6pm, an anti-art fair featuring over 50 artists & designers, most under $50, RSVP
♦ Gift-A-Ganza Spend-A-Drink-A-Thon! @ The Mark Bar (1025 Manhattan Ave) noon-8pm, regulars will be their selling crafts, gifts & affordable art, RSVP
♦ Brooklyn Surf Flea @ Picture Farm (338 Wythe Ave) 2-8pm, 20+ local businesses selling surf gear and art, donating 10% of sales to Sandy relief efforts, beverages, festive music, & surf films.
* Greenpointers’ Pick
♥ SANDY BENEFIT
♦ Art Event