Wow so many local holiday shopping markets are coming out of the woodwork!
For all more Brooklyn Holiday Markets, click here.
♫ Wild Yaks / Love as Laughter / Jonathan Toubin / Frankie Rose / TEEN / Thanksgiving Brown @ Union Pool (484 Union Ave) 7pm
♫ Heliotropes / Dead Stars / Lazyeyes / Quiet Loudly @ Muchmore’s (2 Havemeyer St) 8pm, FREE
* Grand Street Holiday Window Display Competition @ Grand St (betw. Union & Bushwick Ave.) 6-8:30pm, Local high school art students design window displays for 8 businesses, free food and drinks, Santa and Carolers, a Holiday Scavenger Hunt, More info
• Withering Frost Holiday Spectacular @ Store on Graham Ave (betw. Withers & Frost) 6-8pm, Treehouse, Moves Brooklyn, Tiger Blanket Records, and more local businesses will be serving up drinks, live music, specials and good cheer!
♫ Ancient Sky / Bubbly Mommy Gun @ Union Pool (484 Union Ave) 9pm, $8
• Williamsburg Fashion Weekend Holyday Market @ Bird River Studios (343 Grand St) 11am-7pm
• Holiday Craft Fair @ 3rd Ward (195 Morgan Ave) noon-6pm
* Underground Holiday Fair @ 119 Jewel St, noon, original and unique work by local artists, designers and artisans, RSVP
♫ Winter Wonderland Romp @ Littlefield (622 Degraw St) 8pm-1am, jazz by The Hot Sardine, burlesque performers, holiday punch drink special, Winterland photo booth, LIMITED TIME: TIX ONLY $10, RSVP
♫ OÍDO: An Experiment in Sound & Sculpture @ Saint Peter & Paul Theatre (288 Berry St) 6:30pm, $6:30pm, Fundraiser for Williamsburg’s PS 84 Rooftop Hydroponic Greenhouse Classroom, a unique collaboration between Tunde Adebimpe (TV on the Radio) and sculptor/light artist Ivan Navarro, Buy Tix
♫ Cool Serbia / Daytona / Summer Saints @ Danny Screams Studios (220 Leonard St) 8:30pm, $7
• Sacred Object Holiday Bazaar @ Maha Rose (97 Green street g3) noon-6pm, all hand made, all magic, all love
* Greenpointers’ Pick