Who said Tuesdays were boring?! November 6th is going to be monumental, either in a political or philanthropic way.
• Diamond (43 Franklin St) 7pm, “We’ll post the numbers on the black board and get all riled up. Drink for victory or defeat…So, help us kill the Sly Fox Chester County Bitter cask. 100% of cask sales will go to the Hurricane Sandy Relief Fund for the Redhook Initiative.” Can’t go? Donate here.
• No Lights/No Lycra @ Messiah Church (129 Russell St) 8:15-9:30pm, $5, “Come Dance and Donate in the dark,” all proceeds donated to Hurricane Sandy Relief
• Sindicato (57A Nassau Ave) 5-11pm, the new kid on the block on Nassau Avenue, boasts of fine mexican cuisine and superb tequila and mezcal selections, is hosting a hurricane relief fundraiser, plus they have $1 fish taco happy hour from 5-7 pm, RSVP
• Beloved (674 Manhattan Ave. ) “$8 cocktails & $5 beers all evening with all proceeds going to the American Red Cross. All proceeds will be donated via the Salesforce.com donation matching program which means that every dollar we get will become two dollars for the Red Cross! Also accepting donations of food, water, batteries, flashlights, diapers, etc…Oh and Ben Goldwasser of MGMT and Alan Palomo of Neon Indian will be DJ’ing the event!”
• Greenpoint Heights (278 Nassau) “Airing the coverage, with sound.”