Audubon Retweet, Free CMJ Shows, Dupont Fire, Bike Fines, 10 Towers, Graham Ave Sleaze: The Hook-Up 10/13
North Brooklyn News
• DNA Info: Williamsburg Antique Store Owner Arrested for Alleged Sexual Assault: Greenpointers had a lot to say about “this guy” Joseph Loiacono (left) on our Facebook page.
• ABC Local: Vehicle hits woman, 2 children in East Williamsburg – Neighbors literally pulled victims from underneath the crash.
• Running red lights ain’t worth it, according to Gothamist Cyclist Slapped With $1,555 In Fines During A Single Traffic Stop
• Grub Street: Greenpoint’s No Name Bar Swaps Out Ramen for Thai Fishball Noodle Soup. Food service starts at 4pm; we cannot wait to try the new menu (above).
Greenpoint Real Estate Development
In Response to Our Story “Huge Greenpoint Development Underway?”:
• Greenpointers’ upcoming show at Delinquency was listed on Brokleyn’s Your Complete Guide to Free Shows at the CMJ 2012 Music Marathon!