Last Saturday was a day on which my body cried out for the waterfront. The weather turned the simplest tasks into moist ordeals, so after my second mechanical failure of the day – the right pedal of my bike followed my sunglasses in simply falling to pieces during normal use – I was more than ready to view Brooklyn from afar for a couple hours. I headed up to the North Brooklyn Boat Club‘s space up on Ash street, where I met up with the group heading out for what was the club’s very first public paddle. Continue reading
- 6 Alarm Fire Rages on Williamsburg Waterfront! [UPDATE]
- Word on the Curb: Shrunken Blizzards, Yeti Sightings, Considerate Criminals & more!
- Super Bowl Sunday in Greenpoint: Where to Celebrate and Where to Steer Clear
- Where would you go with a FREE Carpingo membership?
- The Gross World of Food Warehouses