Last Saturday was a day on which my body cried out for the waterfront. The weather turned the simplest tasks into moist ordeals, so after my second mechanical failure of the day – the right pedal of my bike followed my sunglasses in simply falling to pieces during normal use – I was more than ready to view Brooklyn from afar for a couple hours. I headed up to the North Brooklyn Boat Club‘s space up on Ash street, where I met up with the group heading out for what was the club’s very first public paddle. Continue reading
- 19th Century Developers Gone Wild! History repeats itself on the waterfront.
- Sugar Sweets Festival, Howl-O-Ween, Ken’s Satanic Circus – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (10/22–10/28)
- Review: “4.48 Psychosis” now at St Ann’s Warehouse & in Polish
- Greenpointers CMJ 2014 Guide!
- Halloween Parade at McGolrick Park This Saturday! (10/25)