Last Saturday was a day on which my body cried out for the waterfront. The weather turned the simplest tasks into moist ordeals, so after my second mechanical failure of the day – the right pedal of my bike followed my sunglasses in simply falling to pieces during normal use – I was more than ready to view Brooklyn from afar for a couple hours. I headed up to the North Brooklyn Boat Club‘s space up on Ash street, where I met up with the group heading out for what was the club’s very first public paddle. Continue reading
- Greenpoint’s Taxi Graveyard
- Van Leeuwen’s Flagship Store Opens Tonight in Williamsburg with a Free Scoop Giveaway!!
- Film Buffs Delight in Night of Noir
- Brooklyn Comedy Fest, Summer’s End, Waku Waku – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (8/26–9/01)
- Burmese Pop-Up Dinner at McGolrick’s Sunview Luncheonette (08/30)