Last Saturday was a day on which my body cried out for the waterfront. The weather turned the simplest tasks into moist ordeals, so after my second mechanical failure of the day – the right pedal of my bike followed my sunglasses in simply falling to pieces during normal use – I was more than ready to view Brooklyn from afar for a couple hours. I headed up to the North Brooklyn Boat Club‘s space up on Ash street, where I met up with the group heading out for what was the club’s very first public paddle. Continue reading
- Watch out! Two sexual predators are on the loose in Williamsburg!
- Weekend Music Picks: From Club to Bluegrass with Headbanging in between (3/27-29)
- The NRIs at the Pine Box Rock Shop
- Beacon’s Closet 1 Year Anniversary 3/28-3/29
- Important Meeting Tonight: Update on Nuhart Superfund Site! Psst, the plume is migrating.