Last Saturday was a day on which my body cried out for the waterfront. The weather turned the simplest tasks into moist ordeals, so after my second mechanical failure of the day – the right pedal of my bike followed my sunglasses in simply falling to pieces during normal use – I was more than ready to view Brooklyn from afar for a couple hours. I headed up to the North Brooklyn Boat Club‘s space up on Ash street, where I met up with the group heading out for what was the club’s very first public paddle. Continue reading
- America Yeah: Some Nighttime Celebrations after Brats Beer and Fireworks
- Canada D’eh, Rhinestone Gorilla, July 4th BBQs – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/01–7/07)
- Last Day To Shop Adaptations Summer Pop-Up
- ‘Lobster Corn Dog’ Lands at Greenpoint Fish and Lobster Co.
- 5 Lame & Limiting Reasons That Keep You from Losing Weight (And how to work the shift out of it)