Last Saturday was a day on which my body cried out for the waterfront. The weather turned the simplest tasks into moist ordeals, so after my second mechanical failure of the day – the right pedal of my bike followed my sunglasses in simply falling to pieces during normal use – I was more than ready to view Brooklyn from afar for a couple hours. I headed up to the North Brooklyn Boat Club‘s space up on Ash street, where I met up with the group heading out for what was the club’s very first public paddle. Continue reading
- Crystal Jukebox Hymn, Mini-Zine Fest, Out in the Streets – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/23–7/29)
- Greenpointers Summer Market Photos!
- Going, Going, Gone…Greenpoint Sludge Tank Is History
- The G Trains “stuGGLe” Begins Friday (7/25) for an entire month! Tell Us Your G Train Story
- FREE Greenpoint Mommy classes begin this Thursday (7/26) at Flying Squirrel!