Last Saturday was a day on which my body cried out for the waterfront. The weather turned the simplest tasks into moist ordeals, so after my second mechanical failure of the day – the right pedal of my bike followed my sunglasses in simply falling to pieces during normal use – I was more than ready to view Brooklyn from afar for a couple hours. I headed up to the North Brooklyn Boat Club‘s space up on Ash street, where I met up with the group heading out for what was the club’s very first public paddle. Continue reading
- The Spring Market is Happening this Sunday (4/26)!!! Preview our Vendors!!
- Famous Greenpointer: Henry Miller
- New Big-Ticket Purchases? That’s One Reason to Update Your Insurance
- Happening Today!! Greencycle Swap and Book Donation Drop Off! (4/18, 1-4PM)
- Where’s our park? In the hands of another developer if CitiStorage owner has his way.