It took me a minute to realize I had been to Silver Light Tavern once before — in the something’s–always–opening scene of Brooklyn restaurants, it can be hard to differentiate locations that make great use of votive candles, bespoke bars, and succulents aplenty. Continue reading
- Vamos Al Tequila Celebrates Reopening Tonight With Drinks on the House!
- Debate Watch Party, 35s & 45s, FIDOqrtet, Land Use & Public Space — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/20-11/26)
- Fashion Sundae Episode 17
- Greenpoint This Week: Hummer Crash, Graffiti Rash, Bazaar Liquidation, and More!
- Hateful, Pro Trump Graffiti Returns to Greenpoint Streets