Walking down Grand Street past Bushwick Avenue amidst trucking supply shops and duct work fabricators, I almost missed Interboro Spirits and Ale’s new tasting room (942 Grand St.), which just opened a few weeks ago. It’s a raw, industrial space—formerly a manufacturer of naval anchors, and later a wood flooring workshop—that somehow feels warm and inviting, like a little oasis in the midst of all the warehouses. And the approachable vibe is thanks to the friendly folks at the helm.
- Cato’s Teams Up with Fjällräven to Bring Sweden to Greenpoint (Sat, Oct 19)
- Domino Park Fall Fest, Bad Theater, Bernie’s Back Rally, The Art of Welding — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (10/16-10/23)
- NYC’s Biggest Horror Film Festival Comes to Film Noir Cinema (10/24 -10/31)
- Mothership’s Season Finale of Outdoor Arts Gatherings Is Tonight (10/15)
- Kosciuszko Bridge Congestion Not Improving Despite Additional Lanes