Walking down Grand Street past Bushwick Avenue amidst trucking supply shops and duct work fabricators, I almost missed Interboro Spirits and Ale’s new tasting room (942 Grand St.), which just opened a few weeks ago. It’s a raw, industrial space—formerly a manufacturer of naval anchors, and later a wood flooring workshop—that somehow feels warm and inviting, like a little oasis in the midst of all the warehouses. And the approachable vibe is thanks to the friendly folks at the helm.
- Groove Therapy Launches Summer A/D/O Residency (7/16)
- Greenpoint Street Repaving Schedule 7/15 – 7/19
- An Immersive Goodbye Party Comes to a Williamsburg Backyard
- Greenpoint This Week: Con Edison Development, Greenpoint Library Update, the Great Giglio Lift, and More
- Beware: Poison Ivy Lurks Near Pulaski Bridge and Throughout NYC