A year ago, we were at the beginning of a five-day intolerable heat wave. Luckily, it seems we’ll only get a handful of 90°+ days this year which means more time outside drinking frozen cocktails! Boozy slushies are a bit of a trend right now and the neighborhood is full of them. It just so happens that they’re perfect for that cooling afternoon drink or to pretend you’re actually on a tropical vacation. Here are the spots happy to put a tiny umbrella in your drink. Continue reading
- Facing Closure, Park Church Co-op Seeks Community Support
- TASTE Williamsburg/Greenpoint Now On Sale!
- Greenpoint This Week: Safe Way Home Act, Old Bay Seasoning, Carolyn Maloney’s Challangers, and More
- [email protected] Bounces Back With a Grand Rebrand After Almost Closing
- Greenpoint Retail Round-Up: New Ice Cream Shop, Barley Rebrand and More