Behrhaus, an online shopping destination for children, parents, and parents-to-be with a focus on wellness, was founded by Greenpoint resident Lauren Hackney Behringer. Behringer posts a multitude of delicious and healthy recipes for readers to try on her site.
This week, Behringer shared a healthy and easy smoothie recipe loved by kids and adults alike.
See her Spinach and Mango Smoothie recipe below, and find the last Community Cookbook recipe here.
SPINACH MANGO SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup spinach (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup almond milk (Behringer loves Elmhurst 1925)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 tbsp coconut yogurt (Behringer loves CocoJune from Upstate Stock)
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- Dash of Ceylon cinnamon
*Add filtered water if needed
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until mixed and smooth. Enjoy!