Check out all the local vintage shops and bars participating here.
Download the Domino Street App to guide you on your crawl.
Brooklyn Vintage Crawl Round-Up
• Slowfax (455 Graham Ave) 20% Off Clothes & DJ in the shop
• Antoinette (119 Grand St.) is having musical performances plus 10% off in store. 100% of Tote Sales will be donated to Sandy Relief in Breezy Point.
• Brooklyn Reclamation (676 Driggs Ave) will have snacks plus 20% off non-sale items, which could add up to a lot of savings on furniture and home accessories.
• Fox and Fawn (570 Manhattan Ave.) is giving away a free vintage gift with purchase!
• Tiger Blanket (421 Graham Ave) 20% off Everything & performance by alt-country duo The Stone Lonesome, plus 20% donated to Red Cross
• Horizons Vintage (381 Metropolitan Ave.) 30% off, Drinks by donation for relief efforts
• RePOP 95% Recycled (143 Roebling St.) 10% off; 10% donated to Sandy Relief efforts. Artworks by Tom Gleeson. DJ, Complimentary drinks.
• Sage – (299-301 Graham Ave) $5 Vintage Cocktail Specials & Brunch
• The Richardson (451 Graham Ave.) $7 Vintage Cocktail: “Piedmontese Spritz”
• High Horse Saloon (103 Havemeyer St) 1 Off all Drinks and $5 Beer+Shot Deals
• The Commodore (366 Metropolitan Ave.) 2 for 1 Drafts & Well drinks. $2 off all other drinks
*** AFTER PARTY @ THE COMMODORE ***