Our advice: take the bus, walk, ride your bike, or work from home.
SUBWAYS FROM/NEAR GREENPOINT
• Always check MTA.info for latest information.
- G – Suspended. Via @MTAInsider: “To everyone asking about the G train, the Greenpoint Tube under Newtown Creek is flooded. We are working on dewatering.” No time table on when G service will be restored reported.
- L – Partial service between Broadway Junction and Rockaway Parkway in Brooklyn. Via @MTAInsider: “To everyone asking about the L, Chairman said it was a “particular concern” b/c of extent of flooding. He’s hopeful for restoration next wk.”
- M – will operate in two sections: Between Myrtle Avenue-Broadway and Metropolitan Avenue. Between Parsons-Archer and 34 Street-Herald Square making F train stops between 71 Avenue-Forest Hills and 34 Street-Herald Square. No M train service in Manhattan south of 34 Street.
NOTE: The following train stations are closed: Queens Plaza, Court Square-23 Street, Lexington Avenue/53 Street, and 5 Avenue/53 Street.
- J – Service is operating over the Williamsburg Bridge to Essex Street. Advisory as of 11/4 at 1pm, “Due to signal problems at the Essex Street Station, southbound J is turning at the Marcy Ave Station.”
- E – Service to and from Manhattan via Court Square is suspended.
- 7 – Delays. Flushing Line service is operating between Main Street-Flushing and 42nd Street-Times Square.
• BUSES FROM GREENPOINT
• B62 and B43 are both running North/South from Manhattan Ave.
Click here to check out a bus map.
• Via @EastRiverFerry: “We are hoping it will be open tomorrow but no official word yet” & “Problems are electrical in nature. The city has ordered the necessary parts. Hope to restore by Monday”
• Ferries from North Williamsburg (at North 6th Street) will start at 7AM, and the last ferries will leave Manhattan from E 34th Street and Wall Street/Pier 11 at 6PM. The ferries will arrive at each stop in 15-minute intervals.
More detailed info from NY Waterway’s Advisory Details.