Dalaga is celebrating Albert Einstein’s birthday with their “Because-you-are-brilliant-too SALE!”. Fabulous idea, me thinks. But, if you’re going to have a smarty pants sale one should double check their spelling of dessert. 😉
March 14th marks the birth date of a man who not only shed a little light on the theory of relativity, but also the man who invented hobo-chic.
So in honor of Albert Einstein, his bed-head look, and all his mass-energy, we are having a sale.
Come celebrate the genius of being a mailing list member this Saturday, March 15th – March 23rd for our WEEK-long sale and receive
10% off jeans AND shoes.
Not even gravity can hold an event like this down.
– Perfectly pumped shoes by PINK STUDIO
– Hard to come by Heels by Faryl Robyn and BRONX
– Bermuda Shorts and Jeans by Hudson
– Mini skirts and shorts by Soundgirl & BB Dakota
– Cocktail dresses by Plastic Island and Egoist
– Light spring dresses by Tulle & Glam
– New Menswear line, made in San Francisco, by Artificial Flavor
– Men’s Shorts and Shirts by Shades of Greige
– Carla Carusso Jewelry for both him and her
– Spring Cadet Caps by Goorin
Deals, drinks, and deserts will be served!
Open 12 – 9PM Tuesday thru Sunday
150 Franklin St.
(between Greenpoint Ave. & Kent St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11222
tel / fax 718.389.4049
P.S. See pictures of some of our newest arrivals on our myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/dalaganyc
Barring the grammatical error, the sale is *still* a must hit this weekend!