Three years ago, I went to a friend’s record release party at a club in New York City. In an adjacent room, there was a DJ playing Noel’s “Silent Morning“. I walked in, listened to this Classic record at full club volume, and it was like hearing it for the first time. I being not old enough to hear this record in a club when it first came out understood immediately why this music became huge in the first place. Continue reading
- Say Bonjour to Delicious French Pastries at Sweet Fox Café
- Haunted Canoe Rides, Death By Halloween, Cartoon Carnival – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (10/29–11/04)
- Last Minute Halloween Costumes
- Hudson River Foliage Cruise + Lobster Mac n’ Cheese & $30 Discount!
- Are you watching season 2 of web series PSYCHODRAMA?