Three years ago, I went to a friend’s record release party at a club in New York City. In an adjacent room, there was a DJ playing Noel’s “Silent Morning“. I walked in, listened to this Classic record at full club volume, and it was like hearing it for the first time. I being not old enough to hear this record in a club when it first came out understood immediately why this music became huge in the first place. Continue reading
- FREE Greenpoint Mommy classes begin this Thursday (7/26) at Flying Squirrel!
- Happening Now: MAD MEDS at Microscope Gallery
- Nerd Alert Trivia Tuesdays at Black Rabbit – By No Means “Someone Else’s Canned Shit”
- French Pastries Get Fancy at Charlotte Patisserie
- Brooklyn Brewery Throws a Dinner Party…and it’s Spectacular!