Three years ago, I went to a friend’s record release party at a club in New York City. In an adjacent room, there was a DJ playing Noel’s “Silent Morning“. I walked in, listened to this Classic record at full club volume, and it was like hearing it for the first time. I being not old enough to hear this record in a club when it first came out understood immediately why this music became huge in the first place. Continue reading
- Greenpoint is About to Get a Whole Lot Greener Thanks to First Round of GCEF Grant Recipients
- McCarren Park Tree Decorated for 3/11 Japanese Earthquake & Tsunami Memorial
- Um. Yeah. Cats + Arts + Crafts
- CO SIĘ DZIEJE NA GREENPOINCIE?!
- Is a Degree in a Competitive Field Worth the Effort? – Ask a Therapist!