Three years ago, I went to a friend’s record release party at a club in New York City. In an adjacent room, there was a DJ playing Noel’s “Silent Morning“. I walked in, listened to this Classic record at full club volume, and it was like hearing it for the first time. I being not old enough to hear this record in a club when it first came out understood immediately why this music became huge in the first place. Continue reading
- RIP DIY, An African Feast, Beat Nite 12 – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (3/04–3/10)
- Citi Bike map hits Greenpoint streets!
- Eight Outstanding Photographers with Studios in Greenpoint
- A Greenpoint “Love” Story: Two Business Owners Create a Book Together
- News from the McGolrick Park Farmers Market + Growing Cities Screening (3/4)