Three years ago, I went to a friend’s record release party at a club in New York City. In an adjacent room, there was a DJ playing Noel’s “Silent Morning“. I walked in, listened to this Classic record at full club volume, and it was like hearing it for the first time. I being not old enough to hear this record in a club when it first came out understood immediately why this music became huge in the first place. Continue reading
- Super Bowl Sunday in Greenpoint: Where to Celebrate and Where to Steer Clear
- Where would you go with a FREE Carpingo membership?
- The Gross World of Food Warehouses
- Cry & Wine, Cardboard Robot Battle, Les Nubians – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (1/28–2/03)
- Did you lose your wedding band on Nassau Ave?