Three years ago, I went to a friend’s record release party at a club in New York City. In an adjacent room, there was a DJ playing Noel’s “Silent Morning“. I walked in, listened to this Classic record at full club volume, and it was like hearing it for the first time. I being not old enough to hear this record in a club when it first came out understood immediately why this music became huge in the first place. Continue reading
- Tiki Disco, Flux Factory Homecoming, Vegan Cook-Off – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (7/30–8/05)
- Pulaski Bridge Street Style
- Greenpoint Open Studios Sign-Up Party (8/15) – *FREE BEER!
- Review: Crystal Jukebox Hymn at Glasshouse
- Happening Now: I Fell in Love With “Summer Love” at The Front Room Gallery