Three years ago, I went to a friend’s record release party at a club in New York City. In an adjacent room, there was a DJ playing Noel’s “Silent Morning“. I walked in, listened to this Classic record at full club volume, and it was like hearing it for the first time. I being not old enough to hear this record in a club when it first came out understood immediately why this music became huge in the first place. Continue reading
- New Bistro ‘Esme’ Brings Modern American Fare to Manhattan Avenue
- Vote for Tim! Local Fitness Celebrity!
- It’s Never JUST Pizza… Reconnect With the New App Happn
- Historic march for Climate Change is happening this Sunday. The whole country will be there. Every Greenpointer should be there too.
- Get to Know Square Zeros Podcast and Website + ZeroFest Preview