Three years ago, I went to a friend’s record release party at a club in New York City. In an adjacent room, there was a DJ playing Noel’s “Silent Morning“. I walked in, listened to this Classic record at full club volume, and it was like hearing it for the first time. I being not old enough to hear this record in a club when it first came out understood immediately why this music became huge in the first place. Continue reading
- Newtown Creek polluters alive and well. State officials investigate fresh oil leak.
- Grindpoint: Greenpoint’s New Skateboard Shop
- Can you Solve the Mystery of the Disappearing Tamales?
- Rattled Expo, Twilight Cocktails, Apocalypse Wow – What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (8/20–8/26)
- New Parents: Shake, Rattle and Roll at the Greenpoint Rattled Expo!