WNYC Trasmitter Park Greenpoint Opens: Sunday Snaps

WNYC Transmitter Park is open and you have shared some great Instagram snaps with us! Continue to add by tagging #transmitterpark and @greenpointers. Have a great day!

WNYC Transmitter Park Greenpoint Brooklyn
@Scholargentleman
WNYC Transmitter Park Greenpoint Brooklyn
@Meginbrooklyn
WNYC Transmitter Park Greenpoint Brooklyn
@jofolovesit

1. Pingback: Linkage: Carlyle Group Sued; Which Hoods Have the Most Pets? – insiderater.com

2. Mike Conway says:

What will the former Transmitter House be used for?

• Jen G says:

bathrooms and a cafe!

• resident says:

How about a dog run or designated dog area? I was there early Sunday and saw nothing but dogs doing their business on the lawn … It made me cringe to see so many people laying on the same spots later in the day.

• Jen G says:

that is a great idea! start a petition!

• Jessica says:

that would be a great idea since before it was a new fancy park it was a dog park. and the only one in greenpoint. please don’t say no dogs. please.

• Peter-Christian Aigner says:

Hi all. I just started a group on Facebook for dog-owners in Greenpoint near Transmitter Park who would like to have their pets off leash in the early morning, like other NYC parks. Please join so we that can get a critical mass. We’ll probably get something more formal, but just as a draft platform the group is “Greenpoint Dogwalkers Liberation Front”

3. Pingback: Monday lunchtime linkage | Brokelyn

4. Doug Douglass says:

Anyone know in what year WNYC’s two towers were dismantled?