At first Tommy James, DJ and live music curator at Good Room on Meserole Avenue, comes off as just another humble British expat living in Greenpoint. Only upon researching this piece did I discover his many musical accomplishments. In fact, it is no exaggeration to say that in some circles Tommy James is even something of a legend, but one thing is certain: success has not jaded him, nor dimmed his passion for music. And it’s this passion for music that has helped make Good Room an epic venue for live music.
- Assembly Candidates Lentol and Gallagher Prepare for Absentee Ballots Count
- Sea Wolf Opens a Second Location on the Williamsburg Waterfront at 420 Kent
- Skyline Drive-In NYC Comes Under Criticism After Opening to Fanfare
- Men’s Clothing Drive Launched by North Brooklyn Mutual Aid
- Petition Calls For Williamsburg’s PS 132 to “Dismantle Institutionalized Racism”