Thanksgiving has always been a good excuse to pile on some good ole classic American dishes and stuff myself silly until I can’t move. But I’ve always done all the cooking and this year, I just don’t feel like getting my hands dirty with the Turkey baster. So what does a lazy Greenpointer do on one of the best holidays of the year? Spend it at any of these five local spots, walking distance away. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Restaurant Worker Relief Center Opens, Condo Construction Halts, Supermarkets Adjust to Social Distancing, and More!
- Local Grocery Stores Adjust to Social Distancing
- Cuomo Calls Off ‘Non-Essential’ Construction Statewide
- Laid Off Greenpoint Sommelier Creates Nude Paintings of Friends While in Quarantine
- Basketball Hoops Removed From McCarren Park Court in Effort to Deter Groups