Ok, let’s be real Greenpoint, we all ate and drank ourselves into oblivion during the holidays and now that 2016 is here, it’s New Year Resolutions time! But as usual, there are going to be challenges. Hey, we all like to indulge as much as the next guy, but it wouldn’t hurt to start this year off on the right track and actually finish what we start. Easier said than done, right? Continue reading
- New Brooklyn Publisher Antics Hosts Party Celebrating Upcoming Artists’ Books
- Greenpoint This Week: Garden Employee Card Drive, Local/Global Art Gallery Opening, Trader Joes is Coming, and More!
- Faurschou Foundation Opens With “The Red Bean Grows in the South” Exhibition Sunday (12/15)
- Photos: 94th Precinct’s Annual Toy Drive Brings Holiday Cheer
- Proposed Williamsburg Waterfront Towers Includes Plan for Public Beach