Pizzeria La Ferrera is an intimate and casual pizza supper club hosted by Molly Baker (a graphic designer) and Jason LaFerrera (a software developer) inside a Greenpoint apartment. If you’re one of the lucky few who’s attended, you chowed down on one or more of the 256 pizzas—weighing in at 292 pounds—that they made last year (the pies weren’t all different, but still that’s a LOT of pizza). About 4-6 people attend each supper club event, and 6-8 pizzas are served at each one—which is an average of 1.4 pizzas per person. Mmmmmmm. Pizza. To find out how more about Pizzeria LaFerrera and to snag an invite to their next event, sign up for the mailing list here. After the jump, read their Year In Review—fun stats about all the ‘za they made last year. Continue reading
- Our Holiday Market Is Over but Winter Candyland Lives On In Our Photo Booth!
- Where to Get Sweet & Savory Treats for Holiday Parties
- Get Unlimited Craft Cocktails at Spiked Mug Fest for 30% Off
- Art, Urban Equity and Brooklyn in Albany — The Hook-up 12/15
- Bellocq, Greenpoint’s Very Own Tea Atelier on West Street