The triangular East Williamsburg restaurant sits along the BQE (not so picturesque) but once through the wide wood doors of Llama Inn (50 Withers St), the wrap around windows, hanging garden and welcoming bar will make the location escape you. Just named one of the Top New York restaurants of 2016 by The New York Times and honored with Michelin Bib Gourmand status, this just year-old restaurant is making its mark beyond Brooklyn and putting this overlooked corner on the map. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Pipeline Protest, Phil Collins Day Returns, Historic District Development Denied, and More!
- Williamsburg Delivery Man Robbed and Stabbed
- Literary Love Bloomed at our “Tree Grows in Brooklyn” Valentine’s Market on Sunday
- Greenpointers Fire Back At Fracked Natural Gas Pipeline
- Suspect Wanted For Random Hammer Attack in Williamsburg