Greenpoint and North Brooklyn’s thriving restaurant scene has been turning (professional critic) heads for a while now, especially when it comes to the esteemed Michelin guide. Every year, their incognito inspectors scrutinize all the restaurants who’ve previously won either stars or bibs, plus all the newcomers. The bigger acclaim is when a restaurant wins coveted Michelin stars, from one to three and seemingly always the usual Manhattan high-end spots (those are announced next week). But the restaurants frequented by the hoi polloi aren’t left out. That’s where the Bib Gourmand comes in. This is where you can potentially get two courses and a glass of wine or dessert for $40 or less, before tax and gratuity. And this is where our local spots shine.
- ‘Smiling’ Mickey Welch: The Hall of Fame Baseball Pitcher from Williamsburg
- Celebrate the Neighborhood and Raise a Glass to Greenpoint with 25% Off Local Places!
- New Axe Throwing Bars Coming to Williamsburg and Downtown Brooklyn
- Newtown Creek-A-Thon 2019 Tours Entire Creek (4/28)
- The Lot Radio’s Kiosk Will Return May 1st