Greenpoint and North Brooklyn’s thriving restaurant scene has been turning (professional critic) heads for a while now, especially when it comes to the esteemed Michelin guide. Every year, their incognito inspectors scrutinize all the restaurants who’ve previously won either stars or bibs, plus all the newcomers. The bigger acclaim is when a restaurant wins coveted Michelin stars, from one to three and seemingly always the usual Manhattan high-end spots (those are announced next week). But the restaurants frequented by the hoi polloi aren’t left out. That’s where the Bib Gourmand comes in. This is where you can potentially get two courses and a glass of wine or dessert for $40 or less, before tax and gratuity. And this is where our local spots shine.
- Enjoy a Summer Sunset with Free Music at Wythe Hotel
- Greenpoint This Week: McCarren Hawk Sighting, New Pier Opening, Postal Service Woes, and More
- Spotted: McCarren Hawk Enjoys Rodent Picnic
- Madre, The Franklin Guesthouse’s New Restaurant, is Now Open
- Lentol on Williamsburg Postal Problems: “You Can’t Live Like That”