Marlow Goods is the latest pop-up shop featured at the Wythe Hotel. From now until the new year, shoppers can find simple and unique goods with a sustainability minded influence. Designers Kate Huling and Andrew Tarlow manufacture goods made from the hides of the animals served in their restaurants: Marlow and Sons, Diner, Roman’s, Reynard, and Achilles Heel. Besides offering leather classic pieces such as totes and wallets, the pop-up has glorious Icelandic wool sweaters, cotton basics, ceramics, and skincare products. Click through for more goodies and products.
- Fox & Fawn Reopens on Manhattan Avenue, Dusty Friends Extends Their Stay and Other Local Business Changes
- North Brooklyn Pipeline Protestors Call on Governor and Mayor to Stop Construction
- Where to Find Pączki for Fat Thursday in Greenpoint
- Debate Watch Party, Outlaw Wrestling, Democratizing Design, Trip N’ Draw — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (2/19-2/25)
- More “Affordable” Housing Lotteries Open in Williamsburg