The McGolrick Park Farmer’s Market is back and better than ever – and the vegetables aren’t even harvested yet! There was meat, seafood, pickles, breads, nuts and of course pie! Check out the full vendor list here. Even better, we ran into so many familiar faces. We look forward to week after week of local and sustainable bounty. Happy Spring!
- Petition Calls For Williamsburg’s PS 132 to “Dismantle Institutionalized Racism”
- Greenpoint Design Firm, Pink Sparrow, Creates Parklets to Help Restaurants
- Free Manicure Truck Hits Williamsburg Streets Compliments of BABE
- Protestors Rally in Front of Council Member Levin’s Apartment During Budget Vote
- How White Neighbors Can Be Better Allies to BIPOC in a Mostly White Neighborhood