Born into a family of architects and photographers, Bolivian artist Diego Romay had wanted to go to art school with no other purpose than doing what he liked. Four years after graduating and saving money he made from a couple of art shows, Diego had the chance to study abroad and come to North America with his family’s support. He found mentors in a shop in Washington, DC who taught him the techniques of professional tattooing. After two years of learning, his experience and love for the craft led him to permanently relocate to Brooklyn. Continue reading
- McCarren Park Gatherings for George Floyd Continue Rain or Shine
- Meet Kristina Naplatarski, Native Greenpointer and Candidate For District Leader
- Greenpoint This Week: Something’s Fishy, Drive or Walk-In Cinema, Wild Masks, and More!
- Greenpoint’s New Drive-In Cinema Includes Seating Area for Pedestrians
- Greenery Unlimited Returns This Weekend With ‘Almost Summer’ Sidewalk Plant Sale