It all started four years ago, in response to the devastation that Hurricane Sandy had left in her path. As some parents were forced to deal with “real life issues” like finding temporary shelter, food and clothing for their families, thousands of children were sadly not going to be able to celebrate the holidays. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Something’s Fishy, Drive or Walk-In Cinema, Wild Masks, and More!
- Greenpoint’s New Drive-In Cinema Includes Seating Area for Pedestrians
- Greenery Unlimited Returns This Weekend With ‘Almost Summer’ Sidewalk Plant Sale
- Where to Get Takeout Cocktails in Greenpoint and Williamsburg
- Thursday Spotlight: Masks In The Wild Commissions Artists and Promotes Public Health