We’re now in the final stretch of summer with temperate breezes setting in (for now) after a sultry July and the styles that Watching New York spotted last week in the neighborhood reflect the airiness of recent days. Effortless blazers, vests, flowing dresses and classic summer styles were all spotted in Greenpoint and Williamsburg last week; for more follow along at @WatchingNewYork.
- Greenpoint This Week: Building Boom, Canceled Speeches, Newtown Creek Transformation, and More!
- Art Heart Bus Hosts Art Activities for All Ages Saturday
- From Tibetan Soundbaths to Heated Vinyasa, [email protected] Classes Offer Something for Everyone
- Highly Publicized Stolen Dog Reunited With Owner
- Holocaust Revisionist Falsely Advertised Warsaw Speech According to Venue Staff