Ed Szymanski was actually Cherry Point’s (664 Manhattan Ave.) opening sous chef in May 2016; now, after a year and a half as head chef at the Beatrice Inn in the West Village, Szymanski has returned to Brooklyn, a move Cherry Point owner Vince Mazeau likens to “getting the band back together.” Szymanski, originally from England, has been helping to shape the new menu since August, which will roll out in full in mid-November, reimagining Cherry Point as a modern English restaurant. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: L Train Service Suspension, Cookies for Protestors, Rock Climbing Gyms and More!
- Greenpoint Security Guard Killed by SUV Crash Thursday Night
- Two Rock Climbing Gyms Slated for 2020 Openings in Williamsburg and Greenpoint
- TASTE Williamsburg Greenpoint, Oyster Monitoring, RISO Printing — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (9/11-9/17)
- Witches are Coming to Nitehawk!