While crossing over the East River during my daily ride on the East River Ferry, I would often see fishermen cast their lines into the dark polluted waters, hanging out on India Street Pier having a good time, in the rain or sunshine. Some of them were members of Brooklyn Urban Anglers Association, whose fishing derby this year would end with an East River Fish Fry. Continue reading
- Celebrating Christine Zounek and the Greenpoint Church Hunger Program
- Tiki Disco, Drake, Clue, Capoeira, Satori Loser — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/22–11/28)
- Shop Small in Greenpoint This Saturday (11/25)—10-20% Discounts, Drinks + More!
- A Triumphant Lineup At Brooklyn Steel: Pure Bathing Culture, Land of Talk And American Football
- Greenpoint Library Pop-Up Seeking Volunteers!