While crossing over the East River during my daily ride on the East River Ferry, I would often see fishermen cast their lines into the dark polluted waters, hanging out on India Street Pier having a good time, in the rain or sunshine. Some of them were members of Brooklyn Urban Anglers Association, whose fishing derby this year would end with an East River Fish Fry. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Goodbye Jimmy’s, Hello Tropical Storm, Farewell Absentee Ballots, and More!
- Beloved Neighborhood Restaurant Jimmy’s Diner Closes After 13 Years
- See Which Businesses in North Brooklyn Received COVID Relief Money
- Greenpoint Film Festival Will Host a Drive-In Edition This August
- Azure Gourmet Opens Upscale Deli on Franklin Street