While crossing over the East River during my daily ride on the East River Ferry, I would often see fishermen cast their lines into the dark polluted waters, hanging out on India Street Pier having a good time, in the rain or sunshine. Some of them were members of Brooklyn Urban Anglers Association, whose fishing derby this year would end with an East River Fish Fry. Continue reading
- Flying Trapeze Showcase, Margarita Rumble, Grilled Cheese Cook-Off and May Day Flower Party — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (4/25)
- Eckford Street Feral Cat Colony Needs New Home
- Where do you Ramen in Greenpoint?
- Shake off the Monday Blues at The Williamsburg Hotel’s MNDFL Meditation
- At Triskelion, A Feminist Dance Piece by Denisa Musilova