While crossing over the East River during my daily ride on the East River Ferry, I would often see fishermen cast their lines into the dark polluted waters, hanging out on India Street Pier having a good time, in the rain or sunshine. Some of them were members of Brooklyn Urban Anglers Association, whose fishing derby this year would end with an East River Fish Fry. Continue reading
- Two Big Restaurants Have Expanded To North Brooklyn
- From Sold-Out Vendors to Cute Fur Friends and Toasty Warm Vibes, Our Holiday Market was a Candy Covered Hit!
- Brooklyn Holiday Toy Drive, December Babies Party, Christmas Sing-a-long, Deep Freeze Disco — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (12/13–12/19)
- THIS THURSDAY (12/14): NAG Environmental Happy Hour!
- Review: The Emotional R&B Stylings of Autre Ne Veut at Elsewhere