While crossing over the East River during my daily ride on the East River Ferry, I would often see fishermen cast their lines into the dark polluted waters, hanging out on India Street Pier having a good time, in the rain or sunshine. Some of them were members of Brooklyn Urban Anglers Association, whose fishing derby this year would end with an East River Fish Fry. Continue reading
- Everything You Need To Know About Those Organic Waste Brown Bins
- LCD Soundsystem Sidewalk Dance Party, Black Knights, Epic Ride, Williamsburg Wine Bash — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (6/21–6/27)
- Summer Solstice Yoga in Transmitter Park Tonight!
- Couldn’t Get LCD Tix? Hit Up This LCD Street Party Wednesday Night Instead!
- Governors Ball Recap: Feelin’ Old And Kickin’ Ass