It all started four years ago, in response to the devastation that Hurricane Sandy had left in her path. As some parents were forced to deal with “real life issues” like finding temporary shelter, food and clothing for their families, thousands of children were sadly not going to be able to celebrate the holidays. Continue reading
- GosT Comes to Knitting Factory on February 12
- Greenpoint This Week: North Brooklyn Pipeline Debate, New Indoor Skate Park, City Sewage Plan, and More!
- Help Form The North Brooklyn Parks Alliance Community Committee (1/29)
- Sewage Overflow Public Meeting to Present City’s Proposed Plans (1/29)
- Greenpoint’s Brooklyn Standard Closes Temporarily Due to Basement Flood