I recently visited the Brooklyn Museum, where the forgotten Williamsburg Murals are on display in the building cafe. Jazz-like rhythms echoed through the hallway as I shared an intimate moment focusing on the details of each painting. The most interesting thing about them is their historical context. They’ve been through a lot. Continue reading
- Dangerous Donuts, Mercedes by the Minute, and Greenpoint’s Beef with Friendly Reminder Emails — The Hook-up (10/20)
- North Brooklyn’s Best Post-Workout Fuel Spots
- Leonard Library Book Sale & Bake Sale This Saturday (10/21)!
- New Latin Wave Festival This Sunday at Brooklyn Bazaar! (10/22)
- McCarren Halloween Dog Costume Contest Next Saturday! (10/28)