I recently visited the Brooklyn Museum, where the forgotten Williamsburg Murals are on display in the building cafe. Jazz-like rhythms echoed through the hallway as I shared an intimate moment focusing on the details of each painting. The most interesting thing about them is their historical context. They’ve been through a lot. Continue reading
- LCD Soundsystem Sidewalk Dance Party, Black Knights, Epic Ride, Williamsburg Wine Bash — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (6/21–6/27)
- Summer Solstice Yoga in Transmitter Park Tonight!
- Couldn’t Get LCD Tix? Hit Up This LCD Street Party Wednesday Night Instead!
- Governors Ball Recap: Feelin’ Old And Kickin’ Ass
- Support Art, Activism, and Community at The Williamsburg Wine Bash (Mon, 6/26)!