Tomorrow night (6/12) at the Swinging 60’s Senior Center (211 Ainslie St), our local Community Board 1 will be having its monthly meeting from 6pm-8:30pm. If you cannot attend in person, you can live stream the meeting on PBS Thirteen’s YouTube channel. The meetings are open to all, and a range of topics will be discussed, including:
- Greenpoint Landing has applied for a zoning variance, which would reduce its open space landscaping requirement from 50% to 34% on one of its plots of land where they are moving forward with development of another tower
- A DOT presentation about pedestrian safety improvements at the Bedford/Lorimer/Nassau intersection
- A DOT presentation about pedestrian safety improvements on Broadway from Hooper to Flushing, in anticipation of the L train shutdown and increased ridership on the JMZ line
- Sidewalk cafe applications
- A new VR gaming spot in Bushwick is applying for a license
- Proposed liquor licenses and liquor license renewals
- & more!
Didn’t the swinging 60s center just close?
Leave a comment