* Cider: Hardcore! @ Huckleberry Bar (588 Grand St.) 6-9pm, $25, 6 Ciders and Vittle pairing: shaved fennel salad, pork belly, and baked apple & cheese croissant, RSVP
• Sara Levin & Treasure Island @ Word (126 Franklin) 7pm, a reading, a Q&A moderated by Jason Diamond, rum punch, and possibly parrots.RSVP
• Bobby Bingo @ Black Rabbit (91 Greenpoint Ave) 8pm, bingo, pizes, shots
♫ Caitlin Cannon & the Artillery @ Teddy’s (No.8th & Berry) 9p, Free, live performance plus a premiere screening of her new Music Video, “STRANGER,” More info
• Karaoke Famous @ Veronica People’s Club (105 Franklin St) 9pm, More info
* NAG State of the Neighborhood Town Hall @ Holy Ghost Ukrainian Church (160 N. 5th St.) 7-9pm, Are there crucial issues in the neighborhood that need to be addressed? Bring your ideas to the Town Hall to make your voice heard!
* East River Tattoo Reopening Party (107 Franklin St) 8-11pm
♫ Brooklyn Soul Club @ Kinfolk Studios (111 Wythe Ave) 10pm, FREE, a one of a kind dance party DJ’d by the infamous Jack Dutone, 1960s era soul, funk, mod, psych, garage, girl group, boogaloo and bubblegum, RSVP
• Winter Sample Sale @ In God We Trust (70 Greenpoint Ave) 12-8pm
• NAG State of the Neighborhood Forum (110 Kent Ave) 12-4pm, How can you make a difference? Come learn more about the issues affecting North Brooklyn and how you can get involved in advocacy and activism!
* Breakin’ Bootcamp @ Human@Ease (31 Nassau Ave.) 3-4pm, learn the foundations of break dancing including toprock, footwork and freezes. In addition to working up a sweat, this class will use a variety of calisthenics to condition, strengthen, and tone your core. More info.
♫ Punk Nite @ Bar Matchless (557 Manhattan Ave) 8pm, $8, Performances by WWIX/No More Victims/The Bloody Muffs/The Banditz/Skum City/Destitute CEO, RSVP
♫ Field Mouse/Eraas/Procession/Abandoned Lighthouse @ Lulu’s (61 Greenpoint Ave) 8pm, Free, RSVP
• Sew Moni Seamstress Shop Opens (330 S. 3rd St.) Studio space geared towards sewing classes, local craft meet-ups and co-hosting weekend pop-up shops with local designers and craftsmen, More info
• Winter Sample Sale @ In God We Trust (70 Greenpoint Ave) 12-6pm
• Comics for Kids Workshop with George O’Connor @ WORD (126 Franklin St.) presentation and hands-on workshop for kids on creating comics, RSVP
* Yummy Eats Super Bowl Party @ TBD (224 Franklin St) 6pm, Bacon Popcorn, Chicken Shooters, Crab Cake Slider, and more…Full Menu
♫ Young Unknowns @ Glasslands (289 Kent Ave.) 8:30pm, Greenpoint Indie Band headlining plus single release party, performing with Rainbird, Jessie Kilguss, Radio Gold & Noisycrane, Tix
* Grapepoint Wines Opens (155 Norman Ave.) 5:30-8:30pm, New boutique wine shop grand opening celebration. Wine tasting featuring wines perfect for Valentines Day and light appetizers will be served. More info
• Mother Tongue @ The Brick (575 Metropolitan Ave.) 8pm, $15, a multi-character, autobiographical performance by actor and bestselling author, Jillian Lauren.
* Lady Returns for Drag Race Season 4 @ Veronica People’s Club (105 Franklin St) 9pm, Watch the new show Drag Race, Commercials will be replaced by Live drag performances, games & prizes! Happy hour ALL NIGHT! Free shot to anyone who shows up in drag, RSVP
♫ Rocking Chair Music Series Begins @ Caribou Baby (272 Driggs Ave) 11:30am-12:15pm, $5, a weekly music event for kids and grown-ups alike. Inspired by the beautiful rocking chair in our family lounge, the series brings the spirit of spontaneous family sing-alongs to Caribou Baby’s sun-drenched back room. Tix
• Mother Tongue @ The Brick (575 Metropolitan Ave.) 8pm, $15, a multi-character, autobiographical performance piece written and performed by actor and bestselling author, Jillian Lauren.
• Reading Group: “On the Social Contract” by Jean-Jacques Rousseau @ Arts@Renaissance (2 Kingsland Ave.) 6-7pm, read sections and discuss “On the Social Contract,” by Jean-Jacques Rousseau. More info
• Garbage Dreams & Gone Tomorrow: the Hidden Life of Garbage @ Newtown Creek Visitor Center (329 Greenpoint Ave.) 6:30-8:30pm, Free, NYCGrow Recycling Event, Film Screening & Discussion
♫ Slow Southern Steel @ Europa (98-104 Meserole Ave.) 8:30pm, $15, Southern Metal Documentary Screening with live after party performances by Hail! Hornet & Zoroaster, Tix
* Greenpointers’ Pick