MISSING CAT: THUNDER

Missing Cat

“Thunder”
Missing since Thursday 11/17
He lives in Greenpoint on Meserole between Banker and Dobbin

If you have him or have seen him
Please Call
(347) 512-6906

1. nn says:

I work over there… ill keep an eye out

2. Tom says:

He usually sits around my house , hanging around with my cat, if i see him ill try to grab him. Very friendly!

• Nalani Williams says:

Hi Tom,
      I just noticed that there were comments about Thunder. When was the last time you saw him? Please call me anytime if you see him again. 3475126906 Thank you for commenting.
      Best,
      Nalani

3. Jess says:

Does he have a collar or any distinguishing features? Does he respond when called by his name?

I’ll keep an eye out. My cat got out for about 45 minutes last month, and, even though it was a short time, that hour that we spent looking for her was so painful. Please update us if Thunder finds his people!

• Nalani Williams says:

Hi Jess,
      Sadly he was not wearing a collar. He is very friendly and he does come to his name or a high pitched “kitty kitty kitty”. He also has a scar at the base of his tail. Thanks for keeping an eye out!

4. samara says:

I saw him about a month ago and he was super sweet and friendly but he wandered away before I decided I should grab him and bring him to the vet. He had a big gash right where his tail meets his body. I hope he’s found and ok–I’ve walked by the area I saw him (Clifford St) many times since with an eye out for him. Please do let us know if he’s found!

• Nalani Williams says:

Hi Samara,
      That’s him! I’ve seen him since his tail incident. He’s all healed up from that. It did leave a distinguishing scar though. I haven’t seen him at all since 11/17. Have you seen him since then? Thanks for keeping an eye out. Perhaps you can throw my phone number in your phone incase you see him on the street again.

Thank You!

5. Nalani Williams says:

Thunder has been found!!!!