This Friday (2/9), you can get FREE lox and bagel from Acme Smoked Fish (30 Gem Street). To celebrate National Bagel and Lox Day, the most New Yorker food holiday, Acme is teaming up with Zucker’s Bagels to create the world’s biggest bagel and lox sandwich. It will start with a custom-made gigantic everything bagel that will be topped with cream cheese, Acme’s Nova Scotia Smoked Salmon, tomatoes, red onions and capers. After the Guinness team weighs the sandwich, it’s gotta be eaten! This is where we can all come together to help our most fishiest of neighbors. The whole event is scheduled to start at 12 noon with no RSVP or ticket required, and that means FREE food!
- Greenpoint This Week: International Art Gallery, Greenpoint Landing Scandal, Bodega Stabbing, and More!
- Bat Signal to Light up Domino Sugar Factory For “Batman Day” (9/21)
- State Fines Developers for Their “Gifts” to Mayor Mayor De Blasio
- Greenpoint Landing Developers Broke State Law With de Blasio Donations
- International Gallery Plans Permanent Exhibition Space in Greenpoint