The ‘hood’s whole animal butcher The Meat Hook (397 Graham Ave) has brought back their summer backyard BBQ series on Thursdays through mid-September. Each week they’re collaborating with a different restaurant and brewery to bring you some tasty grub and bevs. This week, Thursday, August 16th, they’ll be collaborating with Okonomi/Yuji Ramen (150 Ainslie St) and local KCBC beer. Continue reading
- Greenpoint Original Pizza Opening at Former Carmine’s Original Pizza This Saturday
- Capital One Closing Greenpoint Savings Bank Branch in May
- Fashion Sundae Episode 31
- Greenpoint This Week: Greenpoint Beer & Ale Co. Reopens, Kickstarter Unionizes, North Brooklyn Pipeline Protest Grows, and More!
- Line & Label Launches New Jewelry Line! Launch Party Tonight (2/21)