Fall has finally arrived in New York and as happy as I am to break out my own over-sized sweaters and leggings, my favorite part of this season is seeing the dogs out and about in their sweaters and winter gear. Of course, in North Brooklyn, our dogs are extraordinarily well-adorned. The smaller dogs are premiering the first of this season’s fashion and we are very excited by what we’re seeing so far. Whether rocking vintage sweaters or layering like professionals, these pooches have it all going on.
- Debate Watch Party, 35s & 45s, FIDOqrtet, Land Use & Public Space — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/20-11/26)
- Fashion Sundae Episode 17
- Greenpoint This Week: Hummer Crash, Graffiti Rash, Bazaar Liquidation, and More!
- Hateful, Pro Trump Graffiti Returns to Greenpoint Streets
- Brooklyn Bazaar Announces Liquidation Sale Ahead of Final Two Weeks