Fall has finally arrived in New York and as happy as I am to break out my own over-sized sweaters and leggings, my favorite part of this season is seeing the dogs out and about in their sweaters and winter gear. Of course, in North Brooklyn, our dogs are extraordinarily well-adorned. The smaller dogs are premiering the first of this season’s fashion and we are very excited by what we’re seeing so far. Whether rocking vintage sweaters or layering like professionals, these pooches have it all going on.
- Fox & Fawn Reopens on Manhattan Avenue, Dusty Friends Extends Their Stay and Other Local Business Changes
- North Brooklyn Pipeline Protestors Call on Governor and Mayor to Stop Construction
- Where to Find Pączki for Fat Thursday in Greenpoint
- Debate Watch Party, Outlaw Wrestling, Democratizing Design, Trip N’ Draw — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (2/19-2/25)
- More “Affordable” Housing Lotteries Open in Williamsburg