I recently visited the Brooklyn Museum, where the forgotten Williamsburg Murals are on display in the building cafe. Jazz-like rhythms echoed through the hallway as I shared an intimate moment focusing on the details of each painting. The most interesting thing about them is their historical context. They’ve been through a lot. Continue reading
- An Art Heist, An Environmental Vision and Another Hit and Run — The Hook-Up (3/16)
- Dreampop Band Glass Valley Just Blessed Us with a New Video
- A Night of Japanese Bands at The Knitting Factory This Sunday (3/18)
- The Torch Must Be Passed: Allow Me To Introduce Your New Art Editor
- Hot News for the Summer: McCarren Park Getting Grills and Food Trucks!