I recently visited the Brooklyn Museum, where the forgotten Williamsburg Murals are on display in the building cafe. Jazz-like rhythms echoed through the hallway as I shared an intimate moment focusing on the details of each painting. The most interesting thing about them is their historical context. They’ve been through a lot. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Pipeline Protest, Phil Collins Day Returns, Historic District Development Denied, and More!
- Williamsburg Delivery Man Robbed and Stabbed
- Literary Love Bloomed at our “Tree Grows in Brooklyn” Valentine’s Market on Sunday
- Greenpointers Fire Back At Fracked Natural Gas Pipeline
- Suspect Wanted For Random Hammer Attack in Williamsburg