I recently visited the Brooklyn Museum, where the forgotten Williamsburg Murals are on display in the building cafe. Jazz-like rhythms echoed through the hallway as I shared an intimate moment focusing on the details of each painting. The most interesting thing about them is their historical context. They’ve been through a lot. Continue reading
- The Bushwick Starr’s “Singlet” Tests the Limits of Intimacy
- Dentists, Graphic Designers, Lighting Interns: Greenpoint Gigs – Week of 5/22
- Photography Show Opening This Thursday (5/26) at Brooklyn Grain
- Paddle Newtown Creek, Enjoy a Waterfront Fire Pit + More: The North Brooklyn Boat Club’s Opening Bash is This Saturday!
- Bushwick Inlet Popup Park Opening This Weekend! (5/26)