CMJ music marathon is upon us again, and before your head starts spinning trying to figure how, what, when and where to see the best music (and who that best music even is), we have crafted a special guide for North Brooklyn residents. You don’t have to hop all over the city to see the best new music- you can stay right here in Greenpoint and Williamsburg (and maybe venture into Bushwick). Continue reading
- Weekend Must-Do’s: Greenpointers Nutcracker Holiday Market, Gold Dust, Oddities Flea, STREB Slam + MORE!!
- High Flying STREB Production “Action Heroes: Sooner, Higher, Faster, Harder!” Runs Through 12-15
- EPA Proposes Newtown Creek Tunnel to Divert 61 Percent of Annual Wastewater Overflow
- Thursday Spotlight: Ryan William Downey on creating theater that’s “slapstick comedy, abject horror, and pure existential dread”
- Ps 34 Parent Teacher Association Holds Online Auction to Raise Funds