It’s an art exhibition that is named as it functions, as an oxymoron: EVERYONEONLY —a curated mural project of only twenty-three artists who were originally selected for an art exhibition at Randall’s Island for the Governors Ball Music Festival this past June. But now at Succulent Studios (67 West Street, 5th floor in Greenpoint), Continue reading
- Weekend Must-Do’s: Greenpointers Nutcracker Holiday Market, Gold Dust, Oddities Flea, STREB Slam + MORE!!
- High Flying STREB Production “Action Heroes: Sooner, Higher, Faster, Harder!” Runs Through 12-15
- EPA Proposes Newtown Creek Tunnel to Divert 61 Percent of Annual Wastewater Overflow
- Thursday Spotlight: Ryan William Downey on creating theater that’s “slapstick comedy, abject horror, and pure existential dread”
- Ps 34 Parent Teacher Association Holds Online Auction to Raise Funds