Just because it’s getting cold out, it doesn’t mean we have to lock ourselves in our apartments like hermits all winter, we just have to pick the right places to hang out. And we could certainly do worse than hitting up some local bars blessed with glorious open fireplaces to keep us cozy. Here’s a few to choose from: Continue reading
- Gimme! Coffee Permanently Closes Williamsburg Shop
- Children’s Sing Along Connects Socially Distant Greenpoint Neighbors
- Dog Parks Are Now Closed in Greenpoint and Throughout NYC
- Greenpoint This Week: Williamsburg Rent Waived, ‘Essential’ Construction Map Revealed, Beloved Shop Owners Pass Away, and More!
- “Essential” Construction Map Shows Greenpoint’s Building Surge Will Continue Through Pandemic