From the outside, The Karcher is an unassuming, if not extremely charming-looking salon. But inside, past the hair parlor and through the back door the space opens up to a sunny back garden. Owner Nackie Karcher tells me she got married in the garden, and it’s clear why. The space, private and enclosed with climbing vines feels tucked away, a gorgeous little secret. And that’s exactly the vibe of The Karcher salon and spa itself. Continue reading
- ‘Smiling’ Mickey Welch: The Hall of Fame Baseball Pitcher from Williamsburg
- Celebrate the Neighborhood and Raise a Glass to Greenpoint with 25% Off Local Places!
- New Axe Throwing Bars Coming to Williamsburg and Downtown Brooklyn
- Newtown Creek-A-Thon 2019 Tours Entire Creek (4/28)
- The Lot Radio’s Kiosk Will Return May 1st