From the outside, The Karcher is an unassuming, if not extremely charming-looking salon. But inside, past the hair parlor and through the back door the space opens up to a sunny back garden. Owner Nackie Karcher tells me she got married in the garden, and it’s clear why. The space, private and enclosed with climbing vines feels tucked away, a gorgeous little secret. And that’s exactly the vibe of The Karcher salon and spa itself. Continue reading
- Greenpoint This Week: Building Boom, Canceled Speeches, Newtown Creek Transformation, and More!
- Art Heart Bus Hosts Free Art Activities for All Ages Saturday
- From Tibetan Soundbaths to Heated Vinyasa, [email protected] Classes Offer Something for Everyone
- Highly Publicized Stolen Dog Reunited With Owner
- Holocaust Revisionist Falsely Advertised Warsaw Speech According to Venue Staff