In the true spirit of the meaning of “yoga” or its English definition “union,” Usha Veda Yoga (1006 Manhattan Ave) is holding a donation-based yoga class in support of disaster relief for Houston at 7pm tonight. As Usha Veda describes, yoga enables not only the union of mind and body, but also uniting in the knowledge that we are all one. The intention of tonight’s class is to come together to send love and funds to those in need. Continue reading
- Man Stabbed to Death on J Train in Williamsburg
- Gimme! Coffee Permanently Closes Williamsburg Shop
- Children’s Sing Along Connects Socially Distant Greenpoint Neighbors
- Dog Parks Are Now Closed in Greenpoint and Throughout NYC
- Greenpoint This Week: Williamsburg Rent Waived, ‘Essential’ Construction Map Revealed, Beloved Shop Owners Pass Away, and More!