In the true spirit of the meaning of “yoga” or its English definition “union,” Usha Veda Yoga (1006 Manhattan Ave) is holding a donation-based yoga class in support of disaster relief for Houston at 7pm tonight. As Usha Veda describes, yoga enables not only the union of mind and body, but also uniting in the knowledge that we are all one. The intention of tonight’s class is to come together to send love and funds to those in need. Continue reading
- GosT Comes to Knitting Factory on February 12
- Greenpoint This Week: North Brooklyn Pipeline Debate, New Indoor Skate Park, City Sewage Plan, and More!
- Help Form The North Brooklyn Parks Alliance Community Committee (1/29)
- Sewage Overflow Public Meeting to Present City’s Proposed Plans (1/29)
- Greenpoint’s Brooklyn Standard Closes Temporarily Due to Basement Flood