The treasure that is Peter Pan Donut & Pastry Shop is not a secret to anyone who’s lived in Greenpoint for more than two months, but it was recently given the New York Times treatment. Donuts! Must be a Brooklyn thing. Especially when they’re leafed in 24-karat gold.
- Greenpoint This Week: Something’s Fishy, Drive or Walk-In Cinema, Wild Masks, and More!
- Greenpoint’s New Drive-In Cinema Includes Seating Area for Pedestrians
- Greenery Unlimited Returns This Weekend With ‘Almost Summer’ Sidewalk Plant Sale
- Where to Get Takeout Cocktails in Greenpoint and Williamsburg
- Thursday Spotlight: Masks In The Wild Commissions Artists and Promotes Public Health