Sometimes art doesn’t imitate life and it’s too bad because the winter wonderland we brought this year’s Greenpointers Holiday Market was so beautiful! Miss V put down her Mehndi tools for a few hours, picked up a can of blue spray paint, and revived her street art skills to create a dope backdrop decked out with hanging snowflakes, sprites, and a wintery landscape. The weather outside felt more like a brisk spring day but inside the gorgeous Greenpoint Loft, it was bustling with the holiday spirit and the smell of spices from our mulled wine wafted throughout. Continue reading
- Vamos Al Tequila Celebrates Reopening Tonight With Drinks on the House!
- Debate Watch Party, 35s & 45s, FIDOqrtet, Land Use & Public Space — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (11/20-11/26)
- Fashion Sundae Episode 17
- Greenpoint This Week: Hummer Crash, Graffiti Rash, Bazaar Liquidation, and More!
- Hateful, Pro Trump Graffiti Returns to Greenpoint Streets