Sometimes art doesn’t imitate life and it’s too bad because the winter wonderland we brought this year’s Greenpointers Holiday Market was so beautiful! Miss V put down her Mehndi tools for a few hours, picked up a can of blue spray paint, and revived her street art skills to create a dope backdrop decked out with hanging snowflakes, sprites, and a wintery landscape. The weather outside felt more like a brisk spring day but inside the gorgeous Greenpoint Loft, it was bustling with the holiday spirit and the smell of spices from our mulled wine wafted throughout. Continue reading
- Greenpoint’s Park Deli Reopens After Temporary Closure
- Stories from the Rainforest, Universal Love, Cumbancha Flamenca, Vegan Dinner — What’s Happening, Greenpoint? (1/22-1/28)
- Classic Nassau Avenue Deli Closed by Department of Health
- Welcome Campers! Wild Honey Pies’ Memorial Day Weekend Camp and Music Festival Beckons
- Is Williamsburg Getting A Vessel at the Domino Development?